Most weeks, various mid-week activities take place in the church building.
See the Calendar for details of which of these activities are taking place this week, and for any additional events.
- Craft group
- Morning Bible Study group starting at 10.30am
- "Little Cherubs" group for pre-school children and their carers (during term time).
- Time of Worship with familiar hymns in Frank Foster House and Marcris House - for residents and their relatives (monthly).
- Fellowship groups take place in the evening every third week.
- We also occasionally schedule other church events for Tuesday nights.
- Men's Forum. Morning gathering for retired men. Every fortnight.
- Women's Meeting. Afternoon gathering for retired women.
- Jo Jingles 10am to 10:45am. Karen will be running Jo Jingles on Fridays at 10am in the Rear Halls. Come and have musical fun with your babies, toddlers, and pre-school children from 3 months to 5 years old. Musical instruments for each child. Just £4 each session.
- Men's Breakfast - Held every other month in our halls, or at Mulberry House, and occasionally in a restaurant in Chingford